The Valley® Low Energy Nozzle (LEN) fixed spray with its drop-in, color-coded nozzle, and Valley All-Range pressure regulator are economical and efficient options for your sprinkler package needs. The desired placement of your sprinklers can be achieved by various Valley applications, which may include drops (flexible hose, semi-rigid, and fixed), boom backs, and other alternatives. These are available in many styles to fit your needs.
Valley now offers a sprinkler application option for those of you who rotate crops of varying heights. AquaDock™ drop hose docking stations give you two ground clearances in one drop hose assembly. You can easily change the drop hose height – from the ground – by using a lift pole to place the sprinkler head into the docking station. Matching your drop height to your crop clearance maintains uniformity and improves water application efficiency – elements essential to your yield and profit. Learn more below, under Other Solutions.
AquaDock™ Drop Hose Docking Stations
- Two ground clearances in one drop assembly
- Ideal for rotating crops of different heights
- Drop hose clearance is changed easily from the ground
- A lift pole is used to place sprinkler heads in docking stations
- Maintains uniformity, which maintains yields and profits
- Improves efficiency of water application
- Mounting options: attach directly to the U-pipe or clamp around the span
- Span clamp also helps prevent span cable theft
- Available for new machines and to retrofit your current pivot
U-Pipes, Drop Weights, and Fittings
Additional options to complete any drop-sprinkler application.
Goosenecks and Truss Rod Hose Slings
- Using the span structure to increase the wetted area, while using the same amount of water, lowers application intensity
- Non-corrosive, UV-resistant thermoplastic construction for longer life
Control Valve Valley offers a wide range of end gun valve selections that can be used with or without booster pumps.
- Discharge water behind drive unit rather than over the wheel
- Utilized with directional spray units to help keep wheel tracks dry
- Minimize wheel tracks in field
- Move drain water away from wheel tracks
- Run drain water through sprinkler drop hose
Your Local Valley Dealer
Contact your Valley dealer about this new option and about creating your full-scale, Valley pumping station package.