Save Money and Water with a Change from Valley®
Give your center pivot or linear a boost with an updated sprinkler package from Valley®. A new sprinkler package can do a world of wonder for your water application, such as higher efficiency and increased irrigation uniformity. With a sprinkler package upgrade, you'll save money and water. But, the best part is that your local Valley dealer will take care of everything with the exclusive Valley V-Chart™ design program — your dealer will customize your sprinkler package specifically for your field.
Why Should I Upgrade My Sprinkler Package?
Low-Pressure Sprinklers Conserve Energy
- NEW low-pressure sprinkler technology will reduce your energy bill
- Effectively operate sprinklers at 10-20 PSI
- Local cost-sharing programs can help pay for energy and water-efficient sprinkler technology
New Sprinkler Technology Provides Efficiency and Uniformity
- Droplet sizes designed for minimum wind drift
- Ultimate water savings achieved when used in combination with drops
- Even distribution of water across the field ensures maximum yields
- Replace or add pressure regulators to achieve proper flows from each nozzle
- Worn out pressure regulators and nozzles decrease efficiency and uniformity
Your Local Valley Dealer
Only your local Valley dealer can give you the best advice on which irrigation equipment and options are right for you. Find your dealer today!