Now, more than ever, you need to find ways to reduce input costs through efficiency improvements and to boost yield through better irrigation systems management and crop management techniques. In partnership with your trusted, local Valley dealer, Valley Water Management has the services, products and experience to help you achieve success.
Whether you are installing a high-efficiency pump station or developing a whole new irrigated farm, you can count on the Valley Water Management team for every aspect of your project.
If you are evaluating land you already own or considering acquiring new property, we can assess your farm and recommend the most efficient and productive water sources. Our geologists, hydrologists and engineers can assist in all phases of groundwater and surface water evaluation, development and management.
Premium Solutions Built for You
Valley Water Management and your local dealer can custom design a high-efficiency pumping station to fit your operation. We’ll save you money on the initial installation and reduce your operating costs through correctly sized pumps and components.
Valley Water Management offers:
- The option of using a new reservoir, drawing from a canal or using well fields to supply your irrigation machines
- Individual units for small installations
- Fully integrated project design and supply from the water source to the end of the irrigation machine
- Installation of the pump solution to your satisfaction, including on-site support
- Optional skid-mounted pump stations designed to make installation quick and startup easy; everything required to make the pump station work assembled on a single skid
- Learn more about Valley Water Management products in our Pumping Solutions section
In addition to custom-engineered pump stations, we can provide full irrigation design services that can include reservoir sizing, pipeline design, pumps, valves and controls for a complete, efficient irrigation operation.
Engineering Design and Construction to Improve Crop Management
Valley Water Management is uniquely qualified to implement and manage a wide range of agricultural development projects. Our team is experienced in the successful design, construction and startup of numerous, large-scale public and private agricultural projects.
Our expertise in irrigation and crop management can create solutions that will:
- Maximize irrigated acres based on available water supply
- Optimize design for your farming practices
- Use the latest in efficiency technology to minimize operating costs
- Integrate pump stations, controls and telemetry
Valley Water Management is also a leader in Design-Build irrigation projects. The Design-Build option gives you more control over quality while greatly simplifying contracting. We take care of everything - or just the steps you request - from design, cost estimates, complete procurement, general contracting, water rights permitting and warranty administration. This approach can accelerate project completion times by 20 to 40 percent!