Precision Agriculture and Irrigation Management
Forget about the hassle of buried wire and furrow guidance for your corner and linear irrigation equipment. Patented Valley® GPS Guidance uses the latest in satellite-based RTK to accurately steer your machines around the field for the most precise application of water and other crop inputs. Not only will you sleep well at night knowing that your machine is moving along the path you programmed, but GPS Guidance also allows you to install corner and linear irrigation equipment where it used to be difficult or too expensive to do so. All this gives you an opportunity to increase the number of acres available for production and your profitability.
GPS Guidance option with no subscription fee
Valley Single Frequency RTK GPS is an economical guidance option available for new and retro Valley Precision Corners® and Valley VFlex™ Corners – with no subscription fees.
Valley Single Frequency Advantages:
- Dual Constellation GPS receivers that use twice as many satellites as the competition, reducing the possibility of lost signals
- Faster start-up time than the competition
- Reference station included in the typical installation
- Three configuration options available
- Receivers and reference stations from Trimble – a leader in GPS technology
- More accurate and more reliable
Valley GPS farming equipment enhances precision agriculture for modern irrigation.